Edward J. Tucker
“We take pride in providing our clients with aggressive, experienced, and ethical representation.”
Edward Tucker is a partner at Rosner & Tucker, P.C. and brings 35 years of experience to the firm. Formerly the manager of an insurance defense firm for a major insurance carrier, he regularly trained insurance defense lawyers and claims adjusters, as well as lectured to the insurance industry. After 25 years of insurance defense management, Edward converted his experience into helping injured people deal with insurance companies and litigate claims against those who have negligently caused injury.
In addition to handling motor vehicle and premises liability accident cases, Edward also has extensive trial and appellate experience in commercial construction accident cases and contractual indemnification matters. He has successfully represented both plaintiffs and defendants in commercial swimming pool drowning cases and defective product cases.
With his law partner Daniel Rosner, Ed also won the largest jury verdict ever awarded in Cumberland County, New Jersey for a slip and fall injury.
Edward is committed to helping his clients resolve their disputes in an efficient, cost- effective and ethical manner. He has served as a Court-approved Civil Arbitrator for over 25 years, and has served as Chairman of the District One Ethics Committee for the New Jersey Office of Attorney Ethics.
Edward received his undergraduate degree from Drew University and his law degree from New England Law/Boston. He is a member of the Cumberland County Bar Association and the New Jersey and American Associations for Justice. He has lectured extensively to various professional organizations and volunteers his time to charitable organizations that serve the needs of the community. He has served as President of his Church Board of Directors and continues to serve as a Trustee.
- Member, NJ State Bar (1981)
- Member, United States District Court for District of NJ (1981)
- Member, New Jersey Association for Justice
- Member, American Association for Justice
- Member, Cumberland County Bar Association
- Court-Certified Civil Arbitrator since 1990
- Published Member, New England Law Review
- Judicial Clerkship, Superior Court, Law Division (1981-1982)
- Private and Corporate Civil Trial Practice since 1982
- Management of In-House Insurance Counsel 1987– 2010
- Past Lecturer to Insurance Industry
- Past Chairman, NJ Office of Attorney Ethics, District One
- B.A. Drew University (1976)
- J.D. New England Law / Boston (1981)
“Expect problems, and eat them for breakfast.”
-Alfred A. Montapert