Did you suffer an injury due to a car accident in South Jersey? Are you receiving large medical bills because of your injuries? If your insurance company giving you the runaround by refusing to pay for your necessary medical treatment? Are other insurance companies pressuring you into signing for a quick settlement? If so, you need to call our car accident attorneys in South Jersey. We can help you through this difficult time and protect your rights along the way. But how do you know if you need a car accident lawyer?
How Do You Know If You Need a Car Accident Lawyer?
It never hurts to contact a car accident attorney in South Jersey after an accident. Most personal injury attorneys offer a free initial consultation. This consultation is a great place to ask questions and get the answers you need regarding your car accident.
If you do decide to choose an injury lawyer, it is important to know that your attorney will likely work on a contingency basis. This means that you do not owe them a fee unless they can collect money for you. This enables you to pursue justice without worrying about how much it is going to cost you!
If you still are not sure if you need a car accident lawyer in South Jersey, consider calling our law firm if you answer yes to any of the following questions:
- Did you suffer an injury in a car accident?
- Did other passengers suffer an injury or death in the car accident?
- Do you believe that you are being unfairly blamed for the car accident?
- Is it difficult to determine who is to blame for the crash?
- Do you worry that there are multiple parties to blame for the accident?
- Do you disagree with the initial police report?
- Are you worried that the insurance company isn’t offering you a fair settlement?
- Are you having trouble dealing with insurance companies?
- Have you been unable to return to work or have you lost wages since your accident?
- Do you have pain and suffering damages or other non-economic losses to consider?
Insurance companies are not on your side. Even if the other driver’s insurance company seems nice and willing to work with you – they are looking to pay you as little as possible. They will offer you an initial settlement and tell you that this is the best they can do. The insurance company may even pressure you into signing a settlement agreement. Do not fall for their tactics.
Speak to an experienced car accident attorney in South Jersey to review your legal options.
Contact Our Car Accident Attorneys in South Jersey
Did you, or someone you love, suffer a serious injury due to a car accident in South Jersey? If so, we can help! We want to be the first and last call you ever need to make for quality legal advice. At Rosner Law Offices, P.C., our car accident lawyers can answer your questions after a serious car crash. We have decades of experience helping injured accident victims in South Jersey.
Call or text us today at (856) 692-6500 or contact us online to schedule a free consultation. We have helped injured accident victims successfully obtain over $100 million in awards and settlements. Call today to see what we can do for you!