If you suffered an injury in a South Jersey car accident, it is important to consult with a car accident lawyer as soon as possible. Hiring a legal representative will help insurers take your case seriously. It will also ensure that all evidence will be properly preserved, all while protecting your rights under the law. Hiring a lawyer early on in the process might also increase your chances of receiving significantly more compensation for your injuries.
When to Call Car Accident Lawyers in South Jersey
You should contact an attorney as soon as possible after an accident, especially if there were injuries involved. An experienced South Jersey car accident lawyer can quickly assess the extent of your injuries and build your case right away. Hiring an attorney early on can help you avoid missing any legal deadlines that might reduce your compensation amount later on in the case.
If you are not sure when to hire a car accident attorney, here are some helpful tips:
- Injuries Involved. If you or someone in the accident suffered injuries, you can benefit from having an experienced South Jersey accident attorney in your corner. Your attorney will need to examine medical records, speak with experts and determine how much compensation you will need to recover from your injuries.
- Collision with Commercial Vehicles. Hire a car accident lawyer if there is a collision involving a commercial vehicle such as a bus, semi-truck or company-owned vehicle. Different laws govern commercial vehicles. As such, filing a claim with them requires experience in knowing what types of documents to submit for your case.
- You Have a Poor Driving History. Hire an experienced South Jersey injury lawyer if you have a poor driving history. Multiple accidents or incidents on your record will make it more difficult to win your case. This is because the insurance company will try to use these prior accidents against you. An attorney who is familiar with car accident law can help you achieve the best possible outcome for your case.
- Property Damage. Hire a lawyer immediately if the accident caused significant property damage. Property damage cases often involve multiple parties and insurance companies. A car accident lawyer with property damage claims experience can help you receive the compensation you need to repair or replace your vehicle.
- Insurance Companies Are Pressuring You. If insurance companies begin to pressure you about the accident, then it is important to contact a car accident lawyer immediately. Hiring a lawyer will help you avoid mistakenly accepting a low settlement offer or talking to an insurance adjuster without experienced legal representation.
Contact Our Car Accident Attorneys in South Jersey
Did you or someone you love suffer a serious injury in a car accident in South Jersey? If so, we can help! At Rosner Law Offices, P.C., our lawyers will answer all of your questions after a serious car crash. We have decades of experience helping injured accident victims in South Jersey. Call or text us today at (856) 962-6500 or contact us online to schedule a free consultation. Call today to see what we can do for you!