Matthew L. Capone
Matthew L. Capone started at the Rosner Law Group as an intern in the summer of 2017. Now a law school graduate Matthew has joined the firm full time after passing the New Jersey Bar Exam and continues to work toward the high level of skill and professionalism attorneys of the Rosner Law Offices are known for.
Matthew is South Jersey born and raised. Prior to helping clients here in Cumberland County he helped keep beachgoers safe for ten years as an ocean lifeguard in Atlantic City. He has since graduated Rutgers New Brunswick with a Bachelor’s Degree in Political Science and a minor in Economics. He earned his law degree from Rutgers Newark School of Law where he was a member of the school’s accredited Mock Trial program, participating in wins and top finishes in interscholastic competitions across the country.
I see now that the circumstances of one’s birth are irrelevant. It is what you do with the gift of life that determines who you are.
— Takeshi Shudo
Do the difficult things while they are easy and do the great things while they are small. A journey of a thousand miles must begin with a single step.
— Lao Tzu
- J.D. Rutgers Newark School of Law 2018
- B.A. Rutgers New Brunswick 2014
- National Business Institute Course Webinar – Five Mistakes I Made as a New Personal Injury Attorney and How to Avoid Them (September 29, 2020)
- ABA Labor and Employment Law Trial Competition Regional Champion 2016
- Rutgers Nathan Baker Mock Trial Competition Winner 2018