Daniel E. Rosner
“I believe my success is due to the fact that I spend time with my clients, get to know them personally and explain the law to them.”
Firm founder and senior partner Daniel E. Rosner is a formidable litigator who has represented personal injury clients throughout New Jersey for over 32 years. He is admitted to practice in all New Jersey and Pennsylvania state courts. Dan is also admitted to practice before the United States District Court for the District of New Jersey, the United States District Court for the Eastern District of Pennsylvania, and the United States Supreme Court.
Known for his commitment to advocating for plaintiffs’ rights, Dan has earned the respect and trust of his peers in the legal community. In addition to being named a SuperLawyer every year since 2008, he is also certified as a Civil Trial Attorney by the Supreme Court of New Jersey — an honor and distinction reserved for just two percent of practicing attorneys in the state.
Dan has also made legal history at various points in his legal career. In 2005, he served as lead counsel in Serrano v. Serrano, in which the Supreme Court of New Jersey handed down a landmark decision benefiting victims of automobile accidents. He has also appeared as amicus before the Supreme Court of New Jersey on behalf of the New Jersey Association for Justice and the New Jersey State Bar Association.
With his law partner Ed Tucker, Dan also won the largest jury verdict ever awarded in Cumberland County, New Jersey for a slip and fall injury.
Dan is also active in promoting the highest standards of ethics and client care in the legal profession. He served as President of the New Jersey Association for Justice — the largest plaintiffs’ trial attorney organization in the state. Dan has also served in various roles for the NJAJ since 2004, including terms as Chairman and Co-Chairman of numerous committees and boards.
In addition to his trial practice, Dan regularly teaches courses and seminars to fellow attorneys. He served as Chair of NJAJ education foundation in 2015-2016. He has spoken at over 60 Continuing Legal Education programs sponsored by the New Jersey Association for Justice, the American Association for Justice, and the Institute for Continuing Legal Education. He has also authored numerous articles for the New Jersey Law Journal and the American Association for Justice’s Trial magazine.
Dan is a member of the New Jersey State Bar Association and the American Association for Justice. He was named a Top Attorney in New Jersey by New Jersey Monthly magazine for the last five years, and voted “Best Attorney” by readers in a promotional newspaper contest.
Born and raised in Philadelphia, Dan earned his undergraduate and law degrees from Temple University.
- Member, NJ State Bar (1984)
- Member, PA State Bar (1983)
- Member, United States District Court Bar for District of New Jersey (1984)
- Member, United States District Court Bar for Eastern District of Pennsylvania (1989)
- Member, United States Supreme Court Bar (2008)
- President (2015-2016)
- Member of the Board of Governors (2004-2015)
- NJAJ President Elect for 2014-2015
- NJAJ First Vice President for 2013-2014
- NJAJ Second Vice President on the Executive Board for 2012-2013
- NJAJ Third Vice President on the Executive Board for 2011-2012
- NJAJ Secretary on the Executive Board for 2010-2011
- NJAJ Assistant Secretary on the Executive Board for 2009-2010
- Committee Appointments:
- Chairman of the NJAJ Educational Foundation (2014-2015)
- Co-Chair of the NJAJ Legislative Committee (2013-2015)
- Co-Chair of the NJAJ Long Range Planning Committee (2013-2015)
- Co-Chairman of Automobile Reparations Committee (2006-2015)
- Co-Chairman of Brief and Experts Committee (2008-2015)
- Co-Chairman of Finance Committee (2006-2008)
- Member NJAJ Education Committee (2006-2008)
- NJAJ Educational Foundation Trustee (2011-2015)
- Member NJAJ Amicus Committee (2005-2008)
American Association for Justice,
New Jersey Executive Board Chairman (2007-2009)
NEW JERSEY STATE BAR ASSOCIATION
- NJSBA Judicial and Prosecutorial Appointment Committee (JPAC)
Cumberland County Representative 2009-2012,
reappointed for May 2012-2015.
- NJSBA Amicus committee (2008-2015)
- NJSBA Auto Reparations Committee (2005-2015)
- New Jersey Supreme Court Certified Civil Trial Attorney
- Cumberland County JPAC Representative
- Member, American Association for Justice
- Member, New Jersey State Bar Association
- New Jersey Super Lawyers Award (2010 -2021)
- Named as a TOP ATTORNEY in NJ by NJ Monthly Magazine (2012-2014,2019)
- Voted BEST ATTORNEY by readers of the Vineland Daily Journal 1997-2013
- Member, National Trial Lawyers Top 100 (2020)
- B.B.A. Temple University Fox School of Business (1980)
- J.D. Temple School of Law (1983)
Favorite Legal Quote:
“The leading rule for the lawyer, as for the man of every other calling, is diligence. Leave nothing for to-morrow which can be done to-day.”
– Abraham Lincoln
“Winning isn’t everything. It’s the only thing.”
– Vince Lombardi