Daniel E. Rosner
Meet Attorney Daniel E. Rosner
“I believe my success is due to the fact that I spend time with my clients, get to know them personally and explain the law to them.”
Firm founder and senior partner Daniel E. Rosner is a formidable litigator who has represented personal injury clients throughout New Jersey for over 37 years. He is admitted to practice in all New Jersey and Pennsylvania state courts. Daniel is also admitted to practice before the following courts:
- United States District Court for the District of New Jersey
- the United States District Court for the Eastern District of Pennsylvania
- the United States Supreme Court
Known for his commitment to advocating for plaintiffs’ rights, Daniel has earned the respect and trust of his peers in the legal community. Named a Top Rated Personal Injury Attorney by Super Lawyer every year since 2008, Daniel is also certified as a Civil Trial Attorney by the Supreme Court of New Jersey — an honor and distinction reserved for just two percent of practicing attorneys in the state.
Daniel Rosner has also made legal history at various points in his legal career. In 2005, he served as lead counsel in Serrano v. Serrano, in which the Supreme Court of New Jersey handed down a landmark decision benefiting victims of automobile accidents. He has also appeared as amicus before the Supreme Court of New Jersey on behalf of the New Jersey Association for Justice (NJAJ) and the New Jersey State Bar Association on several other important cases.
Promoting Ethics and Client Care
Daniel is also active in promoting the highest standards of ethics and client care in the legal profession. He served as President of NJAJ — the largest plaintiffs’ trial attorney organization in the state in 2015-2016. Attorney Daniel Rosner has also served in various roles for the NJAJ since 2004, including terms as Chairman and Co-Chairman of numerous committees and boards including the NJAJ Educational Foundation in 2014-2015 which is responsible for administering many continuing legal education programs for attorneys throughout the state. He continues to be a member of the NJAJ Board of Governors and has been since 2005.
Daniel’s service to the legal profession included two three year terms on the prestigious JPAC committee of the NJSBA. This committee helped vet newly selected potential judges and prosecutors from the Governor’s office to help determine if they were qualified to serve. He also has served on the Amicus committee of the NJSBA since 2008. Amicus, or friend of the court, is a committee that volunteers its input into important public policy legal issues that the courts may look to for expertise within the profession.
In addition to his trial practice, Daniel regularly teaches courses and seminars to fellow attorneys, called CLE or continuing legal education. He has spoken at over 125 Continuing Legal Education programs sponsored by the New Jersey Association for Justice, the American Association for Justice, and the Institute for Continuing Legal Education (ICLE) and the National Business Institute (NBI) over the last 15 years. He has also authored several articles for the New Jersey Law Journal and the American Association for Justice’s Trial Magazine.
Daniel is a member of the New Jersey State Bar Association and the American Association for Justice. New Jersey Monthly Magazine has named Daniel Top Attorney in New Jersey for the last eight years and local newspaper readers voted him “Best Attorney” in a local promotional newspaper contest for 15 straight years.
Born and raised in Philadelphia, Daniel earned his undergraduate and law degrees from Temple University.
- Member, NJ State Bar (1984)
- Member, PA State Bar (1983)
- Member, United States District Court Bar for District of New Jersey (1984)
- Member, United States District Court Bar for Eastern District of Pennsylvania (1989)
- Member, United States Supreme Court Bar (2008)
NEW JERSEY ASSOCIATION FOR JUSTICE
- President (2015-2016)
- Member of the Board of Governors (2004-present)
- NJAJ President Elect for 2014-2015
- NJAJ Educational Foundation Chair for 2014-2015
- NJAJ First Vice President for 2013-2014
- NJAJ Second Vice President on the Executive Board for 2012-2013
- NJAJ Third Vice President on the Executive Board for 2011-2012
- NJAJ Secretary on the Executive Board for 2010-2011
- NJAJ Assistant Secretary on the Executive Board for 2009-2010
- Committee Appointments:
- Chairman of the NJAJ Educational Foundation (2014-2015)
- Co-Chair of the NJAJ Legislative Committee (2013-2015)
- Co-Chair of the NJAJ Long Range Planning Committee (2013-2015)
- Co-Chairman of Automobile Reparations Committee (2006-2015)
- Co-Chairman of Brief and Experts Committee (2008-2015)
- Co-Chairman of Finance Committee (2006-2008)
- Member NJAJ Education Committee (2006-2008)
- NJAJ Educational Foundation Trustee (2011-2015)
- Member NJAJ Amicus Committee (2005-2008)
American Association for Justice,
New Jersey Executive Board Chairman (2007-2009)
NEW JERSEY STATE BAR ASSOCIATION
- NJSBA Judicial and Prosecutorial Appointment Committee (JPAC)
Cumberland County Representative 2009-2012,
reappointed for May 2012-2015.
- NJSBA Amicus committee (2008-present)
- NJSBA Auto Reparations Committee (2005-present)
- New Jersey Supreme Court Certified Civil Trial Attorney
- Cumberland County JPAC Representative on County Committee
- Member, American Association for Justice
- Member, New Jersey State Bar Association
- New Jersey Super Lawyers Award (2010 -2021) – No aspect of this advertisement has been approved by the Supreme Court of New Jersey. Please visit the Super Lawyers Selection Process for a detailed description of the Super Lawyers selection methodology.
- Named as a TOP ATTORNEY in NJ by NJ Monthly Magazine (2012-2020)
- B.B.A. Temple University Fox School of Business (1980)
- J.D. Temple School of Law (1983)
“The leading rule for the lawyer, as for the man of every other calling, is diligence. Leave nothing for tomorrow which can be done today.” – Abraham Lincoln