Tariq H. Chaudhri
“I consider myself very fortunate to have the opportunity to take the benefit of my education back to my hometown to serve the residents here.”
Tariq H. Chaudhri has been a member of the litigation team at Rosner Law Offices, P.C. since 2010. A longtime resident of Cumberland County, he graduated from Vineland High School, receiving highest honors. Tariq then graduated with honors from The College of New Jersey, during which time he interned at the New Jersey Office of the Attorney General. He earned his law degree from The University of Florida’s Levin College of Law, where he spent a significant amount of time providing pro bono legal services to low-income individuals, which furthered his commitment to helping others.
As a litigator, Tariq’s practice is heavily concentrated on representing individuals who were injured in the workplace. He regularly appears in Workers’ Compensation Court throughout the State of New Jersey. Additionally, he helps manage the pre-litigation department and continues to try cases before juries in Superior Court. He has taken numerous cases to verdict, having once received a $200,000.00 jury award in Cumberland County for injuries resulting from a motor vehicle collision.
Tariq is a member of the New Jersey Association for Justice, where he served for several years on the Board of Governors and is a Co-Chair of the Diversity, Equity and Inclusion Committee and the Minority Trial Lawyers’ Caucus. He also holds membership in the American Association for Justice, the American Bar Association and is a lifetime member of the New Jersey Chapter of the South Asian Bar Association. Through Tariq’s involvement with various organizations, he continues to dedicate a significant amount of his time to several volunteer, charity and pro bono activities.
- Member, New Jersey State Bar
- Member, United States District Court Bar for the District of New Jersey
- New Jersey Association for Justice
- American Association for Justice
- New Jersey State Bar Association
- Cumberland County Board of Association-Board Member
- American Bar Association
- South Asian Bar Association-New Jersey Chapter (Lifetime Member)
- Asian & Pacific-American Lawyers Association of New Jersey (Lifetime Member)
- B.S., Cum Laude, The College of New Jersey (2005)
- J.D., University of Florida, Levin College of Law (2009)
“No man is above the law, and no man is below it.”
– Theodore Roosevelt