Atlantic City Slip and Fall Lawyer
Helping Injured Victims in Atlantic City, NJ
Slip and fall incidents can transpire in any location, be it a supermarket or at a friend’s house. These occurrences can lead to grave injuries such as fractures, traumatic brain injuries, among others. Should you or a loved one have suffered injuries due to such an incident, you could potentially receive financial recompense to cover medical expenses, loss of income, and for the distress you went through.
The slip and fall attorneys at Rosner Law Offices, P.C. in Atlantic City have been committed to helping injured people and their families for years. We understand the challenges you are facing, and we know how to help you fight for the maximum compensation you are owed. Free initial consultations are provided. We also have a bilingual staff and can assist you in Spanish.
Did you slip and fall on a property? Reach out to Rosner Law Offices, P.C. by dialing (856) 502-1655 or contact us online for a free initial consultation with a qualified slip and fall lawyer in Atlantic City. Our services are available in English and Spanish.
Common Injuries from Slip and Fall Accidents in NJ
Slip and fall accidents can cause a wide range of injuries, from minor scrapes and bruises to serious, life-threatening injuries. In some cases, slip and fall accidents can even be fatal.
Here are some of the most common injuries from slip and falls:
- Broken bones. Incidents of slip and fall can lead to fractures, predominantly in areas like wrists, arms, and hips. These injuries can induce severe pain and might necessitate surgical intervention for recovery.
- Head injuries. In the course of a slip and fall event, there's a risk of striking your head against the ground or another item, potentially causing a traumatic brain injury. This can trigger long-lasting complications such as cognitive issues, memory impairment, and beyond.
- Back and spinal cord injuries. Incidents of slipping and falling can result in harm to the back and spinal cord. These damages can be grave, potentially leading to paralysis or other enduring complications
- Soft tissue injuries. There is a risk of contorting or straining your body, which can lead to soft tissue injuries such as sprains, strains, and ruptures. These injuries can cause significant discomfort and might necessitate physiotherapy for recovery.
- Cuts and lacerations. Slip and fall accidents can cause cuts and lacerations if you hit your head or another object. These injuries can be very serious and may require stitches.
What to Do After a Slip and Fall Accident
After a slip and fall accident, it is important to take the right steps to protect your health and your right to compensation. Here are some things you should do:
- Get medical attention. If you are seriously injured, call 911 and go to the emergency room. If you do not need emergency care, you should still see a doctor as soon as possible. Some injuries, such as traumatic brain injuries, may not be immediately apparent. A doctor can diagnose these injuries and make sure you get the treatment you need.
- Report the accident. If you fell in a store, restaurant, or other business, you should report the accident to the manager or property owner. Ask for a copy of the accident report.
- Take pictures. If your physical condition allows, take photographs of the accident location. This could serve as valuable evidence in demonstrating the property owner's negligence.
- Get contact information. Obtain the names and contact details of any individuals who witnessed the incident. Their testimonies could be instrumental in substantiating your claim
- Don't give a recorded account. The insurance company for the property owner can ask you to provide a recorded statement. You're not required to and it's generally not a good idea because the insurance might use what you say to minimize the value of your claim.
- Hire a skilled slip and fall lawyer. Because slip and fall cases are so complex, you need an experienced lawyer on your side. They can help with gathering proof, communicating with the insurance company, and fighting for the maximum amount of money you are entitled to.
Call Our Atlantic City Slip and Fall Attorneys
If you or a loved one sustains injuries in a slip and fall accident, you may be entitled to compensation. Rosner Law Offices, P.C., renowned for their proficient Atlantic City slip and fall attorneys, have been providing assistance to victims and their families for many years. They are not opposed to taking on big insurance companies and have the knowledge to assist you in obtaining the maximum settlement. They possess the expertise to help you secure the highest possible compensation and are unafraid to confront large insurance corporations.
Call our office at (856) 502-1655 or contact us online to schedule a free consultation with one of our slip and fall attorneys in Atlantic City. Se habla Español.
“They explained everything to me and I really appreciated the way they helped guide me through the legal process.”
- Former Client
“Professional at all times and handled all things in a timely matter. They were flexible with my work schedule and worked for me! They definitely put me first!”
- Former Client
“We truly appreciated [Rosner Law Offices, P.C.] energy and efforts and dedication.”
- Former Client
“We thank you so much for not only clearing [our son’s name], but also for getting us a fair settlement under the circumstances.”
- Former Client
“From the very beginning, the Rosner Law Offices have provided professional service with tremendous attention to detail.”
- John C.
Fighting for Your RightsOur dedicated attorneys are committed to ethical practice and will leave no stone unturned for you.
Deeply Rooted in the CommunityWe are invested in our community and serve on boards, charities, and as educators throughout the area.
You're Not Just A NumberWe understand that this is a difficult time, and we'll treat you as a valued client, not just a case number.
Experience and ResultsOur attorneys have over 75 years of combined experience, and we know what it takes to win for you.