Millville Personal Injury Lawyers at Rosner Law Offices, P.C. PC are Here to Help After an Injury
If you have suffered a serious injury due to an accident or wrongful act of another person, you are likely going to experience significant person, financial and medical challenges. Knowing where you can turn for help after an accident occurs is imperative, contacting a Millville personal injury lawyer can only help.
To find the strong advocate you need, contact us at Rosner Law Offices, P.C. Our Millville, NJ personal injury attorneys are dedicated to helping accident victims recover the compensation they deserve after suffering an accident that resulted from another person’s action or wrongful act.
The Impact of a Personal Injury
The injury you suffer is going to affect you in some way every hour of every day. You won’t find any breaks from the limitations or pain it has caused. Many people find it difficult to return to their daily routine, to work, and even sleep after an injury occurs. That’s just the start of your problems. Medical bills begin piling up and the stress on you and your family often reaches unmanageable levels.
This is when you need our help. With our experienced personal injury lawyers, you can feel confident we will work to build a strong case and help you recover the maximum amount of compensation for the injury you have suffered in Millville, NJ.
Potential Recoverable Damages in a Personal Injury Case
When you call our office, one of the first questions you are likely going to have is how much your case is worth. There is no way to determine this without knowing the specifics of the situation. However, there are several types of damages we can help you recover. These include damages for:
- Lost wages if you are unable to return to work
- Your injuries
- Pain and suffering caused by the injury
- Medical bills
Future losses, such as the cost of medical treatments in the future and the loss of future earning potential
Top Personal Injury Cases
While we represent all types of personal injury cases, the most common include:
- Motor vehicle accidents, which represent 52% of all personal injury cases filed around the nation
- Medical malpractice claims, which represent 15% of all personal injury cases filed around the nation
- Product liability cases, which represent 5% of all personal injury cases filed around the nation
The remaining 28% of cases falls under the “other” category.
Cases We Represent
The specific types of personal injury cases we represent in Millville, NJ include:
- Motor vehicle accidents that include motorcycle crashes, car crashes, bicycle and pedestrian accidents, ATV accidents, truck and commercial vehicle wrecks and public transportation accidents.
- Vehicle collisions that result from any type of negligence, including distracted and drunk driving.
- Product liability claims, which include injuries and accidents that occur due to dangerous toys, power tools, auto parts and other consumer products.
- Premises liability claims, which include injuries resulting from fires, injuries from falling objects, stairwell falls, slip and fall accidents and other accidents that occur because of the negligence of a property owner.
- Medical malpractice claims, which include suits due to surgical errors, delivery rom errors, misdiagnosis and other types of negligence in the health care setting.
- Construction accidents that include falls from ladders and scaffolding, accidents involving heavy equipment and other work site accidents.
We also handle all other types of personal injury cases, including jet ski accidents, boating accidents, swimming pool accidents and dog bite situations.
Call Us with Your Personal Injury Claim
Our Millville personal injury lawyers at Rosner Law Offices, P.C. are dedicated to helping residents of New Jersey receive the compensation they deserve. We understand the long-lasting impact a personal injury can have on your life and the life of your family. Let us fight to recover the maximum amount of compensation possible for the injury you suffered.